Electric Bike Rentals

Sorry, but we are temporarily closed and not accepting reservations at this time. We intend to reopen again in January 2022, and we hope to see you then!

Select a date range for availability:

Reservations require a 20% deposit of your rental estimate at the time of reservation. The remaining 80% of your rental estimate will be due at the time of delivery.

Reservations must be made more than 72 hours in advance. Please call us – 912.602.5015 – for availability on rentals for less than 24 hours or reservations needed with less than 72 hours notice.

All rentals include:

Helmet
Lock
Bag
Basket
*Battery charger is included when renting for 3 days or more.

RadCity

Step-Thru, White

RadMission 1

Mid-Step, Red

RadMission 1

Mid-Step, White

How It Works

1. Book Your Ride

You can make a reservation on this page or by phone – whichever you prefer. A deposit of 20% of your rental estimate will be due at the time of reservation. All riders must be 18 years or older and sign our liability waiver before delivery.

2. We Come to You

We bring your rental to you and pick it up when you're done. Our rental area is restricted to St. Simons and Sea Island – no equipment is allowed off of these two islands. And sorry, but we cannot deliver to Jekyll Island due to recent local ordinances.

3. We're Here to Help

We provide a full tutorial on how to use the bike and will answer any questions you have. If you have any issues during your rental period, just give us a call.